A registered trademark is a tremendously valuable asset of every successful business. To put it another way, there are virtually no successful businesses out there that have not protected their brands.
Unfortunately, business owners have so many misconceptions about trademarks that I decided to offer this consumer education guide. This way, when you make a decision about trademarking your brand, your decision will be well-informed and well-reasoned.
Here's what you'll discover:
- The right time to register trademarks
- Whether incorporation protects your company name as a trademark
- Whether your brand should describe what you do
- The relationship between using and registering a trademark
- How expensive it is to register trademarks
- How difficult it is to register trademarks
- Whether you can file your own trademark applications
- How to choose the best firm to trademark your brand